LNA/Secretarial Coordinator/Technician - ICU
Company: Rutland Regional Medical Center
Posted on: May 6, 2021
68 HOURS PER TWO WEEK PAY PERIOD. Incumbents in the LNA
Technician/Secretarial Coordinator position provide supportive
bedside care to patients as part of a team and under the direct
supervision of the registered nurse as well as secretarial and
clerical support in the unit(s) to which they are assigned. Minimum
- High School Graduate or Equivalent required. Minimum Work
- Previous hospital or nursing home LNA experience.
- Previous secretarial or administrative experience preferred.
- Current Vermont State License.
- BLS Certification through American Heart Association Required
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Ability to report patient care observations, deviations from
patient's plan of care and other pertinent information under the
direct supervision of the Registered Nurse.
- Ability to move or lift patients and equipment.
- Demonstrated moderate knowledge of medical terminology.
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of basic computer skills.
Keywords: Rutland Regional Medical Center, New England , LNA/Secretarial Coordinator/Technician - ICU, Professions , Rutland, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!