Senior Applications Systems Programmer Analyst- IS ERP (FT), Day
Company: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Performs programming and analysis functions in the development
and implementation of new systems, the revision of existing
systems, and to support special projects.Responsibilities: A
listing of the key responsibilities
- Develops technology programs, within a PeopleSoft application,
of moderate complexity and scope from abstract requirements.
- Requires 5+ years PeopleSoft experience with specific focus on
Finance and Supply Chain.
- Develops process improvements and effective solutions to
- Defines problems, collects data, establishes facts, draws valid
conclusions, and proposes viable alternatives for resolving
- Gives formal presentations.
- Manages small to medium scope projects from inception through
completion including developing, executing and monitoring work
plans and coordinating resources.
- Mentors other employees. Assists peers in identifying task
priorities and in meeting customer expectations.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.Minimum
- Bachelor'sdegree with 5 years of relevant experience or a
Master's degree with 3 years ofexperience required.
- Excellentwritten and verbal communication skills required.
- Mustbe an expert/proficient in at least one technology or
Keywords: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, New England , Senior Applications Systems Programmer Analyst- IS ERP (FT), Day, Professions , Lebanon, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!