Receiver - 1st Shift
Company: TTM Technologies, Inc.
Location: Stafford Springs
Posted on: November 23, 2021
The Receiver is responsible for all parcel, chemical and material
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintains accurate records for production control in order to
inventory all parcels, materials, and chemicals received into the
* Notify departments of items received and organize timely shipment
of all items to the designated departmental location.
* Rotate stock in chemical storage and other storage areas in order
to maintain FIFO.
* Communicate regularly with managers and supervisors on received
materials and any delay of expected shipments.
* Maintain a clean and safe work environment. Communicates safety
hazards to supervisor.
* Verify and keep records on all incoming shipments.
* Enter receipt of materials into the Company inventory system.
* Handling paperwork, and performing day-to-day administrative
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
* Must be able to read, write and communicate clearly in
* Must have strong mathematical skills
* Must possess basic computer skills
* Ability to work up to 10 hours a day, 5 days a week, available
for overtime and must be flexible with hours.
* Able to lift up to 50lbs, and exercise extreme physical
* Must have a clean driving record, a valid unrestricted driver's
license and be able to pass the forklift certification program.
* Have good reading, vision, and is able to speak clearly, and
stand for extended periods of time.
* Using one's own hands and arms in handling, installing, forming,
positioning, and moving materials, or in manipulating things,
including the use of keyboards.
* Must have strong computer skills including MS Office and
inventory database platforms.
* Regular attendance is an essential job function of this
* Due to ITAR requirements, applicants must be a U.S. Citizen or a
Education and Experience
High school diploma or GED is required.
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all
applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not
limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the
manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products
and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US
Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by
badge differentiation; c) understand and follow authorization
procedures for bringing foreign visitors into facilities (VAL); d)
understand the Export and ITAR requirements for shipments leaving
the US; e) manage vendor approvals for ITAR manufacturing and
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or
protected veteran status.
Note: This job description does not state or imply that these are
the only duties/responsibilities to be performed by this Associate.
The Associate may be required to perform additional duties within
the capability of their skill level.
Keywords: TTM Technologies, Inc., New England , Receiver - 1st Shift, Professions , Stafford Springs, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!