Company: WIS International
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Starting Wage from $16.00
Part Time: Paid hours depend on your availability and business
need; the more you are available, the more you can earn!
Perks of Working with WIS
* Get paid weekly
* Referral bonuses: Get paid for referring friends!
* On-the-job paid training
* Career Growth: WIS is committed to creating opportunities for
those who aspire for more.
* Commitment to safe work environments
* Employee-paid health insurance available at competitive group
* Opportunities for paid travel
* Additional benefits including 401k, Life and Disability Plans
* Opportunity to become a paid driver - ask your hiring manager for
* Opportunity to become a pharmacy counter, store reset associate
or other special projects - ask your hiring manager for
* Diverse and inclusive employer committed to your success
WIS Inventory Associate Job Preview
Customers rely on WIS to count their business' inventory in an
efficient, accurate and professional manner. As the face of our
organization, we depend on you to uphold our Core Values of
Service, Pride, Integrity, Results, Innovation and Teamwork in a
positive, safe and inclusive environment. You will scan the
barcodes for the current inventory at Customer locations to provide
them with proper inventory information that will assist them in
making better business decisions and better supporting their
customers! We are passionate about our people, technology, and
process because when you succeed, we succeed.
What can YOU bring to the Team?
* Service - Deliver excellence in everything you do.
* Pride - Do the right thing, the first time!
* Integrity - Strong work ethic, accountable, and honest. Safe
* Results - Execute your role with urgency and accuracy.
* Innovation - Eager to learn new skills! Excited to work in a
* Teamwork - Reliable and motivated part of an excellent team, your
success is our success!
* No previous inventory experience necessary, we are looking for
awesome people like you to Come Count with Us!
* We are always looking for associates with experience in Retail,
Stock, Customer Service, Cashiers, Sales Representatives and/or
Warehouse work. Make your experience count!
* Access to reliable transportation
* Ability to work varied, non-traditional hours, including early
morning or late night shifts, as well as flexible schedules. The
more you are available, the more you can earn!
This position requires the ability to stand for prolonged periods
of time with occasional walking; the ability to use both hands and
wrists for repetitive motions; the ability to frequently be in low
level positions, such as squatting, kneeling, or crouching; the
ability to frequently use a ladder; the ability to lift and carry
items up to 25 lbs.; the ability to frequently travel via car.
Please note that this Job Description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.
For more information on WIS, visit our website at
WIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Keywords: WIS International, New England , Inventory Associate, Professions , Hooksett, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!