Posted on: January 16, 2022
DATTCO has an opening for a part-time School Bus Dispatcher at
our location in Windsor, CT.
DATTCO is a third-generation, family-owned company and is New
Englands largest passenger transportation company.
* High School Diploma/GED
* CDL Class B with P and S endorsements
* 2 + years experience working in the transportation industry
* 2+ years experience working in customer service
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Work well in a fast paced environment
* Be vaccinated or tested for COVID-19 per Connecticut Governor's
Executive Orders 13D & 13G.
* Daily use of Outlook, Excel and Microsoft 365 suite
* Daily knowledge and use of mapping and scheduling programs such
as Map Point, Google Maps, etc.
* Responsible for scheduling drivers and effectively dispatching
fixed route service and charters
* Assist drivers with directions and customer itineraries
* Answer routine phone calls from drivers and customers
* Clerical, filing and reporting duties
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected
Keywords: Dattco, New England , Dispatcher, Professions , Windsor, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!