Location: North Haven
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing
projects and serves as liaison between project management and
planning, project team, and contract manufacturing teams.
- Manages the development and implementation process of a
company's products and services involving departmental or cross
functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and
prepares status reports.
- Monitors the project from initiation through delivery.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet
productivity, quality, and client satisfaction goals and
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for
intervention and problem solving with project managers, line
managers, and clients.
- Data Analytics and/or Data Visualization Experience
- Project Management Training and/or experience
- Experience in a highly regulated industry such as medical
device, automotive, or avionicsby Jobble
Keywords: Intepros, New England , Project Analyst, Professions , North Haven, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!