Company: W.B. Mason Company
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Receiver will help warehouse managers receive incoming
merchandise and sort in appropriate location.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Off-load stock merchandise from delivery trailers.
* Reads customer order to determine items to be moved, gathered, or
* Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to
storage or to other designated areas.
* Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins
according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style,
color, or product code.
* Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials,
tools, or other stock.
* Marks materials with identifying information.
* Opens bales, crates, and other containers.
* Records amounts of materials or items received or
* Drives vehicles (forklift and pallet jack) to transport items
within the warehouse.
* Prepares parcels for mailing.
* Put stock location away in appropriate place.
* Performs dropdowns to keep items to be picked at eye-level.
* Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Ability to read invoices.
* Ability to follow written and verbal assembly directions.
* Mechanically inclined.
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and
interpersonal skills with an ability to converse, read & write in
* Ability to "think on your" feet in a fast paced environment.
* Basic computer and math skills.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, speak
and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee
must regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
Equal Opportunity EmployerW.B. Mason Company, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: W.B. Mason Company, New England , Receiver, Professions , Norwalk, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!