Posted on: January 16, 2022
If you are an experienced Estimator, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive compensation based on experience from
- Growth potential
- Great company culture
What You Will Be Doing
- Review plans and specifications for overall project
understanding to identify risk in difficult work, operation
sequencing, project restrictions, and time constraints.
- Review, understand and apply project construct-ability to
estimate to accurately develop and format costing.
- Identify, review and establish bid strategies, concerns, and
advantages with your team to develop the most accurate and complete
- Attend pre-bid meetings to determine the scope of work and
required estimate content.
- Find new bid and opportunities through networking, existing
relationships, public and private bid invites, and opportunities
assigned by leadership.
- Generate detailed estimates from pre-construction schematics,
design documents for hard bids, negotiated and design-build
- Perform data analysis to support generating comprehensive
- Establish work scopes for subcontractors as needed.
- Aggressively follow up with subcontractors to ensure bids are
received on time.
- Monitor coverage and solicit new subcontractors to bid on
projects we are estimating.
- Identify proposal and initial project execution strategies to
support project hand-off to the Project Manager.
- Assist in the buy-out process.
What You Need for this Position
At Least 5 Years Of Experience In
- Construction (demolition)
So, if you are an Estimator with demo experience, please apply
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : AC14-1659787 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***
Al Crisman - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.by Jobble
Keywords: Cybercoders, New England , Estimator, Professions , Salem, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!