Company: Porsche Stratham
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionPorsche Stratham, an International Cars, Ltd.,
Inc., company, is seeking a professional Sales Consultant that is a
friendly, confident individual with a positive attitude to assist
our customers through the process of buying an automobile. A
Professional Sales Consultant that is a goal-oriented individual
and interested in a career with high earning potential. 2+ years
experience in Automobile Sales preferred. Sales Consultant
- Ongoing training and development
- 2 weeks paid vacation first year
- up to 14K annual bonus
- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical-ICL pays 67% of the premium
- Blue Cross Blue Shield dental-ICL pays 50% of the premium
- Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company match 401k plan
- Only Employee Owned Auto Dealership Group in New EnglandSales
- Must be able to create positive and lasting relationships with
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients, peers and
- Strong computer aptitude and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including some
weekends & evenings.
- Clean driving record.
- Willing to submit to and pass a pre-employment background check
& drug screen.Responsibilities:
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking engaging
questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Timely follow-up with clients to ensure referral business.
- Assists the department manager to meet and ensure departmental
objectives of the dealership's annual budget and achieve the
departmental goals of the business plan;
- Provides and ensures exceptional customer service in the
vehicle department, maintaining a personal customer satisfaction
rating from the manufacturer at or above the company standard
- Turn over 100 percent of closed transactions to Business
Manager along with properly completed paperwork (insurance
information, trade title, etc.).
- Writes complete sales orders and processes paperwork in
accordance with established dealership policies.
- Prepares sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to customer
arrival and perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of
- Delivers vehicles to customers, ensuring that the customer
understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty, and
- Sells/leases and delivers a minimum number of units as defined
in the dealership sales pay plan.
- Knows and understands equity and values, and is able to explain
depreciation to the customer
- Assists with snow removal. Moves/arranges vehicles on lot.
- Assure that keys and dealer plates are properly maintained to
prevent loss or theft.Join our team today! Be part of a company
where all employee contributions are valued, respected, and
encouraged. ICL is an active part of the communities in which we
operate, endeavoring to continually make positive contributions in
the lives of all of our prospective customers.International Cars
LTD does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race,
color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity),
national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital
status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an
employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military
service, or other non-merit factor.
Keywords: Porsche Stratham, New England , Sales Consultant, Professions , Stratham, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!