Company: The Timken Company
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the
ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken.
Our associates make the world more productive by improving the
efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in
motion.Timken's aerospace division facility in Lebanon, NH is part
of Timken's world-leading manufacturing team; with more than 15,000
employees across 33 countries. Our team engineers, manufactures,
and delivers the highest quality products keeping industry in
motion. Why Timken:
- We offer unique career opportunities for well experienced and
entry level team members.
- We will train you and help you advance (members of our Sr.
Leadership team have mastered these positions as part of their
- Comprehensive benefits offerings including; medical, dental,
vision, retirement (401k), life, AD&D, short & long term
disability, group legal, tuition reimbursement, generous time
- Annual bonuses to boost your earnings potential
- Timken Aerospace employees are first class; winners of the
Green Globe Award, Lockheed Martin Sikorsky's Gold award, and
Timken's Top Quality Award Purpose & Scope: Perform diversified
duties to set up and operate any and all Secondary machining
equipment including C/N/C equipment for production of company
product parts within limitations of standard procedures Core
- Set up, operate and make necessary adjustments to all Secondary
equipment such as Haas and Okuma milling machines, Stamp machine,
Mini rill and horizontal draw broach, as well as other C/N/C
equipment, to perform either rough or finish operations on a
variety of bearing components and related items. Perform excessing
machine operating duties as required.
- Refer to work orders, prints, specifications, and set‑up charts
to set up and produce parts to obtain maximum production rates
while maintaining specified quality requirements. Exhibit knowledge
of selection of proper tooling, feeds and speeds according to
material analysis, finish requirements, size, location,
parallelism, location and other definable characteristics.
- Assist in training employees. Record appropriate data on
designated forms as required.
- Check first‑piece component part and all lot parts thereafter
to assure appropriate quality/specifications; also check operators
as needed with the exception of the "X"‑"Y" computerized plotter.
Modify/edit tapes to meet required tolerances/specifications.
- Inspect own work; correct or report detected discrepancies to
- Maintain necessary records. Move materials in the performance
of duties or as directed. Detect and report improper operation,
faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to
supervisor. Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and
orderly condition. Follow prescribed safety rules and
- Perform other related duties as required or directed. General
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent; post-secondary or
trades education preferred
- Basic computer skills; including MS Office (Excel, Word,
- Above average mechanical aptitude and shop math
- Strong ability to follow written and verbal work
- Problem solving methodology for troubleshooting Physical
- Use of hands, legs, both near/far vision, and hearing test.
Must be able to climb ladders and lift up to 30 pounds. Requires
extensive periods of walking and standing. Timken is a VEVRAA
Federal Contractor. We provide priority referrals of protected
veterans.US Citizen or Green card are required for some
positions.Lebanon, NH - Recruiting contact: Amy BardosAll qualified
applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual
qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment
standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender
identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age,
disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any
other basis protected by applicable law.
Keywords: The Timken Company, New England , Grind Operator, Professions , Lebanon, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!