FedEx Packaging - Warehouse
Company: FedEx Ground PH US
Location: South Burlington
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Auto req ID: 344720BRJob SummaryEarn up to $21.85/hour including
up to $100 weekly bonusIMMEDIATE OPENINGS!Come for a job and stay
for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the rapidly growing warehouse
and transportation sector that helps keep America, and our economy,
moving. Be part of a winning team and workplace community that
cares about who you are as an individual, and your safety in the
workplace.Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap!
All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first
day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program - work your way up to 5 weeks of
PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans,
electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs
available for all employees. What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work - why pay for a gym
membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of
packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full
time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume - generally part
time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time
employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified
individuals with disabilities.Address: 635 Community DriveCity:
South BurlingtonState: VermontZip Code: 05403Domicile Location:
FXG-US/USA/P054/Burlington ColocationAdditional Location
Information: $21.85 /hourThis location is participating in an Hours
Worked bonus program. Part-time package handlers who work 20+ hours
in the pay period earn a $50 bonus. Full-time package handlers who
work 35+ hours in the pay period earn a $100 bonus. Details will be
discussed during the hiring process. Up to $21.85 /hour to
start*Includes a pay enhancement of $2 per hour and weekly bonuses
for all package handlers from 5/8/22-6/4/22.This location is hiring
for part-time positions only. There is opportunity to go full-time
after you start part-time. Flexible schedules available and can be
discussed at time of offer.UPCOMING ON-SITE HIRING EVENTS!635
Community Dr, South Burlington, VT 05403Dates/Times:Saturday May
14th 9AM-12PMFriday May 20th 1PM-4PMThis location is participating
in a Cash Referral Program from 4/9/21 to 6/4/22. Current Package
Handlers have the opportunity to receive a $250 bonus payment for
referring an individual to work as a Package Handler at this
location. Certain conditions apply. Details will be discussed
during the hiring process.Guaranteed raises after 1 year of
service.EEO StatementFedEx Ground is an equal opportunity /
affirmative action employer
(Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse
Keywords: FedEx Ground PH US, New England , FedEx Packaging - Warehouse, Professions , South Burlington, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!