Company: The Timken Company
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the
ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken.
Our associates make the world more productive by improving the
efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in
motion.Timken's aerospace division facility in Lebanon, NH is part
of Timken's world-leading manufacturing team; with more than 18,000
employees across 35 countries. Our team engineers, manufactures,
and delivers the highest quality products keeping industry in
motion. Why Timken:
- We offer unique career opportunities for well experienced and
entry level team members.
- We will train you and help you advance (members of our Sr.
Leadership team have mastered these positions as part of their
- Comprehensive benefits offerings including; medical, dental,
vision, retirement (401k), life, AD&D, short & long term
disability, group legal, tuition reimbursement, generous time
- Timken Aerospace employees are first class; winners of the
Green Globe Award, Lockheed Martin Sikorsky's Gold award, and
Timken's Top Quality Award Purpose & Scope:The Inventory Controller
exists to control all processes that revolve around inventory,
positioning of inventory, receipt, shipment in the Lebanon Plant in
order to effectively and accurately meet customer delivery
expectations.Record and maintain appropriate systemic data from all
designated forms and documents. Maintain necessary records for all
inventories within the plant. Move material as specific duties
require or are directed to do so. Assist in training fellow
associates as required. Maintain equipment and work area in a clean
and orderly condition, and follow all prescribed safety rules and
regulations. Core Function:
- Appropriate physical material movement throughout all areas of
the plant per defined production order routes.
- Deliver large steel bars cut to required amount for production
orders through the proper review, handling, and cutting
- Proper maintenance of inventory accuracy including performance
of daily cycle counts, issuing and returning of all materials.
- Shipping of all customer and intercompany orders and receiving
of all customer returns correctly both physically and
- Receiving of all vendor goods correctly both physically and
systematically. Perform receipt, validate quantity, unpacking and
movement of all material including vendor material.
- Distribution of all daily plant mail and packages shipped
- Perform all Stockroom & Tool Crib duties in a proper and timely
fashion. Maintain accuracy of inventory in these areas using
systems including required paperwork. Provide customer service to
- Utilize multiple systems to maintain traceability on all raw
material and production orders and complete/review appropriate
- Packing and labeling of all stocked product. Maintain all
traceability for shipments.
- Maintain work areas, equipment, tools in a clean and orderly
condition. Follow all prescribed safety rules and regulations,
including but not limited to (lock out tag out, personal protective
equipment, fire evacuation protocol, etc.) General Qualifications &
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED, two-year advanced degree
- Attention to detail, able to multi-task and coordinate work
activities to be efficient & productive.
- Strong ability to follow written & prescribed work
instructions/procedures & tasks.
- Strong computer skills; including but not limited to MS Office
Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook), scanning/emailing, AS400 and SAP
- Strong problem-solving methodology for troubleshooting problems
encountered that are typically dissimilar and have a number of
- Strong customer service skills, verbal/written communication
- Obtain & maintain Powered Industrial Truck/Fork-truck
licensing. Physical Requirements:
- Use of hands, legs, both near/far vision, and hearing test.
Must be able to climb ladders and lift up to 35 pounds. Requires
extensive periods of walking and standing.
Timken is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We provide priority
referrals of protected veterans.US Citizen or Green card are
required for some positions.Lebanon, NH - Recruiting contact: Amy
Bardos All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according
to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and
other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to
gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin,
ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military
status or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Keywords: The Timken Company, New England , Inventory Controller, Professions , Lebanon, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!