Drone Site Surveyor
Company: Vision Solar
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Overview:Vision Solar is a full service, residential solar
installer looking for experienced and driven individuals to join
our ever-growing team! We are currently looking for a full-time
Drone Solar Site Surveyor to assist in documenting site information
in order to design a photovoltaic system to meet the needs of our
- Take shade analysis readings and process results.
- Use a drone to record roof measurements and pictures.
- Record building parameters including attic and other
- Measure and record roof dimensions accurately, and identify all
possible roof planes for solar PV.
- Acquire information regarding electrical design, including
conduit routing, equipment location and point of
- Record comprehensive photo documentation to be used by the
- At least 1 year in solar installation or similar role.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Understand basic solar design and installation.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Reliable transportation for daily travel.
Must be self-driven, highly motivated. Has to be goal and task
- Knowledge of residential solar construction.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient use of drones is a plus but training and
certification is provided.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a team player and a people person who enjoys talking to
- Solution minded.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment maintaining a
positive attitude in stressful situations#vso
Keywords: Vision Solar, New England , Drone Site Surveyor, Professions , Farmington, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!