Lead HRIS Business Systems Analyst
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a
community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and
courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to
learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's
Information Technology Services (ITS). We are curious and life-long
learners focused on technology and innovation.
Work You'll Do:
In your role, you will be responsible for envisioning and
developing new digital products with a concentration on HRIS
systems. You will execute day-to-day product development activities
across design, development, stakeholder communication, technology
vendor management and delivery. Act as the technical visionary and
leader for ongoing and future software development efforts.
- Gather business requirements
- Facilitate discussion sessions with clients/customers
- Provide guidance to the business
- Identify gaps in requirements
- Create user stories/acceptance criteria/features/epics
- Assist Architect(s) to link their technical user stories with
- Understand potential dependencies
- Partner with EM/Business users to understand & define
- Work with offshore dev teams to understand user stories, answer
questions, clarify requirements Create mock-ups
- Schedule client meetings as needed to get clarity on business
- Review user stories with Architect, QA, and PM Etc.
- Acquire sign-off from the client
- Participate in scrum calls, team meetings, Developer Touch
- Develop necessary process documentation
- Prepare functional specification documents/ enter functional
details into TFS
- Manage Sprint Planning meetings
- Schedule sprint planning meetings, Sprint retrospectives and
- Follow up and update stories as needed
- Ensure a sprint backlog is produced and shared with EM/Business
- Auditing TFS
- Managing the Product Backlog in VSTS with the Customer
- Create Test Plans, Review test cases with QA teams,
Coordination of test script automation with Automation team
- Change Management - track change requests, work with EM to
determine if it's something that can be integrated into scope
- Prepare for upcoming sprint reflection/lesson learned
- Managing User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Define, document, manage "Issue Management" process for
- Support tasks:
- Identify areas for improvement in current BSA processes (New
Tools, New Automation)
- Identification of Root Causes and coordinate with team to
- Participation in BSA COP (Center of Practice)
- Tools to be knowledgeable in:
- SuccessFactors Modules - (Strong Command)
- Employee Central
- Succession Planning
- SAP Modules - (Good Familiarity)
- Deloitte Custom Applications
- Security Access
- Test Automation
- Vendor Interfaces
- Service Now
- MS Office Suite
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration
or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or
- 5+ years of experience working on multiple software projects in
various IT roles.
- 3+ years of Business Analyst or System Analysis experience in
an agile environment.
- Experience working with Successfactors or similar HRIS
- 2+ years of Quality Assurance experience, with demonstrated
ability in applying repeatable quality assurance processes and
methods to enterprise wide technology projects or initiatives.
Experience with test plan creation, automated test scripting, and
- In-depth knowledge of software development lifecycles including
Agile development and testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, organization,
analytical, planning and leadership skills.
- Strong management, communication, technical and remote
- Excellent team collaboration skills, to include experience in
dealing with multiple projects and multi-functional teams, and
ability to coordinate across teams in a large matrix organization
- Strong relationship building and maintaining skills. Fosters a
climate conducive to establishing positive working relationships
with clients (internal and external).
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and
the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado or
Nevada, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable
estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation
range is specific to the State of Colorado and the State of Nevada
and takes into account the wide range of factors that are
considered in making compensation decisions including but not
limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and
certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The
disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable
geographic differential associated with the location at which the
position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an
individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their
role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and
circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current
range is $90,000 to $145,000 .
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual
incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program,
whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including,
without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Keywords: Deloitte, New England , Lead HRIS Business Systems Analyst, Professions , Bristol, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!