Company: Kamatics Corporation
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Production ManagerRequisition ID 2Category AssemblySegment Kaman
Aerospace# of Openings 1Overview The Production Manager will report
to the Director of Operations while working in close coordination
with a Program Manager. He/She/They will be responsible for the
overall daily management and direction of manufacturing operations
for their assigned Value Stream and work cells.Essential Duties and
- Accountable for safety leadership within the Value Stream and
- Provides a high level of input during development of production
schedules, has responsibility for and oversees all production floor
activities and personnel while driving the production work schedule
for all assigned programs.
- Directly supervises and provides technical guidance to
production leaders within the work cell.
- Has responsibility for handling scheduling slippages, cost
overruns or other problem areas in a timely manner to prevent
crisis situations; formulates and implements successful
- Works collaboratively with Sales, Production Planning,
Procurement, Quality and Engineering to ensure all program needs
are communicated and coordinated to support established delivery
- Works collaboratively within a cross functional team with
Program Manager and Production Resources Manager to minimize
manufacturing costs through effective utilization of manpower,
equipment, materials and workflow.
- Provides technical information for new bids as required.
- Ensures that all direct reports adhere to company policies,
procedures, quality, safety, regulatory and employment law
- Provides ongoing coaching on job performance and initiates
timely performance feedback as appropriate.
- Ensures that direct reports are scheduled for and receive all
required training and cross training, in a timely manner, for
current roles and development for future roles.
- Participates, as required, in employee development
opportunities identified for position.
- Attends, participates and leads meetings with operations
leadership, sales and customers as required. Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED) requiredExperience:
- 2 years of manufacturing experience in composites
- 2 years of experience in a production leadership position in
Kaman Corporation is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer Kaman Corporation considers for
employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age,
race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, ancestry, protected veteran or disability status
or any factor prohibited by law. Kaman Corporation and all of its
related companies fully endorse equal opportunity for all. Kaman
provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with
disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures
and/or process. Please inform us if you need assistance completing
any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
For more information, please click here for a notice that provides
information concerning the laws and procedures for filing
complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal
Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP). Positions at Kaman require
access to information or technology that is subject to the
International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) and the Export
Administration Regulations (EAR). These laws limit access rights
for non-US Persons or other unauthorized individuals. Therefore,
applicants may be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship,
U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status. All such
inquiries are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR export
Keywords: Kamatics Corporation, New England , Production Manager, Professions , Bennington, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!