Company: Mohawk Industries
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Mohawk Industries is looking for a Compensation Analyst who can do
more for all Mohawk in Calhoun, GA.
The Compensation Analyst will be a key member of the global
Compensation team. You will apply your knowledge and experience of
compensation by planning, developing, and implementing new and
existing compensation programs. You will help design and administer
our compensation programs to ensure we remain competitive and
compliant with local laws. This role will manage a portfolio of
compensation programs as an individual contributor. You will
partner with key stakeholders such as leaders, managers, HR,
Finance, People Systems, and more to provide insights and
recommendations for our compensation programs around the globe.
What we offer:
* Competitive Compensation
* Paid Relocation
* Strong focus on work/life balance
* Exciting Benefits package (health/vision/dental etc.)
* 401k plan with company match
* Paid Vacations & Time Off
* Multiple Advancement Opportunities
* Exciting employee discounts on products
What you'll do:
* Manage the administration of regular compensation activities
including annual compensation planning cycles, salary survey
participation, compensation administration, and short-term
* Utilize expertise and acumen to provide input into job
architecture and compensation structure design and
* Lead the external salary survey participation and benchmarking
processes and analysis.
* Manage the implementation of compensation system tools, serve as
the lead administrator for the tools, and partner with our People
Systems teams to manage improvements and upgrades.
* Conduct ad-hoc surveys and market research to stay up to date
with trends; evaluate and provide recommendations (e.g., new hire
compensation, specialized programs, retention programs, etc.).
* Perform analyses and conducts best practice research to support
* Partner with our corporate and decentralized compensation teams
across the globe to assist in program design, communication, and
* Manage and influence the development and execution of
compensation initiatives including incentive plan design, salary
structures, compensation program communication, etc.
* Provide ongoing analysis, research and modeling of market best
practices and competitive compensation programs.
* Ensure compensation programs comply with country, state and local
laws and regulations.
* Drive and collaborate with Human Resources Leadership on
compensation strategies and programs to meet business objectives
and respond to competitive labor markets.
What you have:
* BS in HR or business-related degree preferred.
* Minimum of 5 years directly related experience in compensation
* Experience creating and/or administering compensation programs
and evaluating overall success preferred.
* Highly Analytical orientation with strong business acumen.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the
ability to adapt to international/various audiences.
* Result driven and action oriented with high energy.
* Highly adaptable to rapidly changing priorities.
What you're good at:
* Strong quantitative and analytical skills that include data
manipulation, querying, and reporting
* High degree of professionalism, judgment, maturity, and
resourcefulness in the absence of formalized guidelines and
* Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation, and
* Excellent customer service orientation. Ability to influence,
solve problems and successfully collaborate and communicate with
* Flexible attitude, adaptable to change, team player and able to
handle multiple projects at once
* Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, V-lookups, and
* Proficient using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
* Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and work
effectively with management and employees at all levels
* Ability to work efficiently under conditions of multiple
deadlines and changing priorities to produce high quality material
with meticulous attention to detail.
* Ability to analyze and organize information and to create
effective and accurate documentation and reports.
* Proven ability to work well with cross-functional teams to
* Excellent communication, problem solving, and organizational
* Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
* High level of integrity and discretion in handling sensitive and
confidential people data
* While we're a primarily in-office team in Calhoun, GA; we thrive
on flexibility and ensuring our people can balance personal and
* We're located in a pretty great spot - check out this video to
see what we mean
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that
creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces
around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and
distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the
production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone,
and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded
products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the
marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction
requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the
industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC,
Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step.
During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an
American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring
company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe,
India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia, and the United
Keywords: Mohawk Industries, New England , Compensation Analyst, Professions , Augusta, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!