Forklift Operator - 3-Day Week
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Stockroom Attendant - Days Sheridan. Be part of something
greater. Your career awaits join us! LOCATION: Hanover, NH Job
Summary: The Advanced Stockroom Attendant will perform all duties
necessary to ensure the efficient and safe operation of the
warehouse and mix small batch matched color inks and dispose of
department generated chemical wastes. Duties/Responsibilities:
- Receive and store all material coming into the warehouse.
- Complete required paperwork.
- Maintain location directories.
- Check the daily press schedule to ensure adequate stock for
- Supply all departments with material requested from
- Supply stock to web and sheetfed presses.
- Operate all material handling equipment.
- Mix required materials.
- Maintain ink formula files.
- Proof mixed inks for color approval.
- Estimate ink usage requirements.
- Select appropriate ink system to match end use
- Maintain web ink usage and clingage records.
- Complete and file required documentation for disposal of
departmental hazardous waste. Basic Qualifications:
- A minimum of a High School diploma or GED/HiSET required.
- At least 6 months previous experience operating a forklift
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills required
- Knowledge of color theory, subtractive color mixing
- Able to prioritize workload
- Basic verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform work productively and safely.
- Reliable; good attendance is required.
- Required to work mandatory overtime as needed.
- Must possess ability to work at a rapid pace.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to a maximum of 20
lbs. continuously, 50 lbs. frequently, and 100 lbs.
- Frequent standing, walking, handling, and reaching/working
- Occasional climbing, stooping, kneeling, sitting, crouching,
and crawling required.
- Good visual acuity and manual dexterity required.
- Work environment involves exposure to excessive noise, being
near moving machinery, exposure to chemicals & inks with splash
risk, and exposure to potential arm and wrist fatigue.
- Must wear hearing protection, eye protection, and safety shoes.
Schedule is 2 days on / 2 days off, 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM - 36
- Overtime pays time and a half after 36 hours per week
- Day shift pays an extra shift differential!
- Eligible for $1,000 hiring bonus after 12 weeks! Why work for
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc - convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national
origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other
characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or a
reasonable accommodation to apply for employment, please contact
the location HR Manager at or .
Keywords: Sheridan, New England , Forklift Operator - 3-Day Week, Professions , Plainfield, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!