Company: Evergreen Home Performance
Posted on: September 26, 2022
Evergreen Lead Technician is a site supervisor overseeing
remodeling projects to make customers' homes more energy efficient,
safe, and comfortable. Lead Technician is highly skilled in team
leadership, project management, and customer service, and is
committed to quality work and a safe workplace. Lead Technician is
proficient with construction power tools and methods, skilled in
weatherization services, knowledgeable about basic building
science, and highly organized in project execution. He/she
supervises a crew of 1-3 Field Technicians and spends - 75% work
time on job execution and 25% on administrative/managerial duties.
The Lead Technician communicates directly with the customer and
presents a neat appearance on the work site.
- Paid time off & paid holidays ( 10 )
- Monthly Health Care bonus ( Health Plans Available Jan 2023
- Paid Training Opportunities
- Company-matched IRA
- $500 signing bonus
See us in action
- Safety Mindset
- Ability to work in hot & cramped environments (e.g. attics and
crawlspaces) and cold outdoor environments
- Ability to climb ladders, wear a respirator, safely operate
- Ability to regularly lift and carry 35 lb., occasionally 50
- Valid Class C driver's license
- Proficiency in electronic communication devices, e.g.
Keywords: Evergreen Home Performance, New England , Lead Technician, Professions , Rockland, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!