Logistics and Inventory Manager
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Inventory Manager will oversee the overall inventory
logistics to support the supply chain of all cannabis goods. This
person will lead all inventory functions and provide strategic
input while working directly with the Dispensary General Manager.
The ideal candidate will have previous cannabis inventory
experience, great attention to detail, and a highly data-driven
approach to their work.
- Manage all tasks related to receiving, stocking, distributing,
and reporting cannabis products
- Source suppliers and manage vendor relationships
- Provide daily inventory count audit reports to the Dispensary
and weekly inventory audit reports to our leadership team
- Perform month and end-of-year inventory audits
- Ensure proper classification and storage of inventory
- Report on Key Performance Indicators, including forecast
accuracy, inventory levels, inventory reserve, and months of
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in inventory/supply chain
- Experience working in the cannabis industry is a must
- Experience managing retail inventory
- Extremely analytical, data-driven, and highly proficient in
- Knowledge of Headset a plus!
About FlowerHireFlowerHire is on a mission to build a conscious
cannabis community, one hire at a time. As the leading Cannabis
Talent Agency and Platform in North America, FlowerHire has filled
hundreds of positions in over a dozen US states since our inception
in 2017, prior to California fully legalizing. FlowerHire works
with marquee brands and multi state operators in all parts of the
cannabis vertical. FlowerHire believes that the cannabis movement
will continue to positively impact the human condition more than
any other emerging industry in modern history. Our core values
include Community, Authenticity, Transparency, and Execution.
FlowerHire provides retained Executive Search and Contingent
Staffing services for strategic hiring support. For candidates,
FlowerHire offers white glove career support for those entering the
exciting, but often misunderstood, Cannabis industry.Benefits
Equal opportunity employerFlowerHire is an Equal Employment
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: FlowerHire, New England , Logistics and Inventory Manager, Professions , Eliot, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!