Company: D-H Lebanon-MHMH
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Technical support professional who responds to escalated tickets
as required via additional skills, knowledge, tools or authority;
may resolve incidents remotely or at user's location via equipment
returns; responsibilities may include hardware & software
deployments, moves, adds and changes.
- Provides support and trouble-shooting that tier 1 cannot
- Provides high-level customer service.
- Utilizes Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) telephone system and
backs up tier 1 telephone support as needed.
- Performs work locally, remotely, via telephone, e-mail, and
- Provides services for D-H managed equipment including but not
limited to personal computers (PCs) (desktops and laptops),
peripherals, mobile devices, tablets, kiosks, faxes, printers, and
- Accurately performs installing/uninstalling of software and
set-up/configuration of D-H managed PCs and peripherals.
- Provides system hardware and/or software repairs of DH PCs and
- Performs upgrades of D-H managed PCs.
- Provides and prioritizes trouble-shooting of software and
hardware issues utilizing technical skills and appropriate DH
approved technical tools.
- Utilizes current software platform for ticket management,
problem management, inventory, and asset management.
- Performs duties related to recycling of discontinued PCs and
peripherals, reimaging PCs and duties related to lost or stolen PCs
- Acts as departmental technical expert for other IS departmental
staff, end-users and third party IT vendors.
- Networks and collaborates with other IS teams.
- Participates in administration of PC security policies,
projects and on-going surveillance.
- Supports projects and go-lives which may require on call
coverage or an increase in work hours.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a computer related field with 3 years of
relevant experience or equivalent required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer services skills required.
- Maintains knowledge of common DH used operating systems and
company-wide distributed software (i.e.: Microsoft Office).
- Demonstrated utilization of appropriate technical tools such
as, but not limited to:AD console, Citrix console, LANDesk,
safeguard console, help desk utility, and security, provisioning,
remote access, and printer software tools.
- Ability to pass a typing test at a minimum of 40 WPM.
- Reliable transportation for remote site (scheduled or
on-demand) support including clean and fully valid driving
- CompTIA, HDI and/or Windows Microsoft
Keywords: D-H Lebanon-MHMH, New England , Desktop Technician, Professions , Lebanon, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!