Personnel Security Technician II (2023)
Company: NANA Regional Corporation
Posted on: January 27, 2023
DescriptionRiverTech, an Akima Company, we are dedicated to
bringing innovative solutions to our customers complex engineering
and operational challenges. Our personnel enjoy competitive
benefits packages and challenging roles in work environments
committed to innovation, diversity and opportunity for career
growth. As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), 100% of our companys
profits go back to our more than 14,000 Iupiat shareholders that
have resided near and above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000
years. Our business helps support their way of life and contributes
to the survival of a culture that has thrived in a challenging
- Assist with creating, maintaining, scanning, filing,
retrieving, tracking and destruction of electronic and physical
personnel security records and case files.
- Review various personnel security forms and documents for
completeness, accuracy and compliance.
- Perform data entry in various personnel security
- Prepare various periodic ad-hoc reports.
- Monitor central mailboxes within Outlook, responding to
inquiries and status requests.
- Assist with pulling, filing, and updating fingerprint cards
throughout the facility and inventory file storage areas that house
- Assist with coordination of facility-related services, to
include IT support for equipment and connectivity issues,
conference room use and scheduling, and monitoring office supplies
and replenishing stock as requested.
- Assist with property control and equipment inventory.
- Receive and route incoming telephone calls, mail and facsimile
- Assist with documentation of meeting minutes and general office
- Assist with escorting uncleared vendors and visitors to the
- Assist with case file quality assurance reviews. Identify
accuracy of data and inconsistencies of data; correct minor data
related infractions found in electronic systems; update existing
tracking mechanisms such as MS Excel spreadsheets and MS Access
databases and assist with recommending changes for developing new
tracking mechanisms as needed to report findings.
- Create electronic case files and assign electronic and physical
case files for security processing in accordance with business.
processes and pre-determined workload thresholds established by
- Perform name checks and collect data from various government
- Facilitate case file review for federal investigators by
locating and providing access to electronic personnel security case
- Prepare draft electronic and/or hard copy paperwork contained
in personnel security case files for release in response to Freedom
of Information Act (FOIA) related requests or as directed and
approved by Federal Supervisors.
- Monitor and facilitate requests for support via established
electronic mailboxes to include facility issues; conference room
use; office supply requests; information technology
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED.
- Minimum three (3) years of relevant work experience.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to set and manage
deadlines, strong organizational skills, and ability to multi-task
in fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work independently, think logically and work
effectively within group settings.
- Ability to receive general guidance and instructions from a
supervisor or via established standard operating procedures, and
act upon them with minimal supervision.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office software, to
include Outlook, Excel, Access and Word and experience with
database software applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent typing skills and telephone and email etiquette.
- Strong customer service skills.
- U.S Citizenship is required in accordance with the security
requirements of the above referenced federal government
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
- Previous experience as a Personnel Security Technician I.The
duties and responsibilities listed in this job description
generally cover the nature and level of work being performed by
individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a
complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required.
Subject to the terms of an applicable collective bargaining
agreement, the company management reserves the right to modify,
add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may be
necessary. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and
effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates
selected for interviews will be contacted.AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
EMPLOYERWe are Equal Opportunity Employers. Prospective employees
will receive consideration without discrimination because of race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital status, protected veteran, sexual orientation, or any other
legally protected status.We are committed to Equal Employment
Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants
with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical
and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for
employment and need special accommodations to use our website to
apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-353-7053. The dedicated email and
telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with
disabilities needing accessibility assistance. Please do not use
the dedicated phone number above to call on the status of your job
application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an
accommodation. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on
a case-by-case basis.In order for our company to stay compliant
with government regulations, please apply online. Please DO NOT
email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a
physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the
online application.Job: Business AdministrationTravel:
NoOrganization: RiverTech, LLCClearance: SuitabilityShift: Day
JobReq ID: RIV02646
Keywords: NANA Regional Corporation, New England , Personnel Security Technician II (2023), Professions , Burlington, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!