Posted on: January 27, 2023
Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled
infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to
ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers,
restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our
customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the
food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in
order to delivery on their commitments.
What You'll Do
• Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of
• Responsible for the cross communication between shifts.
• Ensure the efficient and safe operation of all materials handling
• Maintain a clean; neat, and orderly work area; ensure all
security policies and procedures are followed.
• Ensure Associates follow all safety policies and procedures
What Experience You Need
• HS Diploma, Associates Degree Preferred
• 3+ years supervisory or warehouse experience; or
successful completion of Americold's internship program; or a
• Maintain forklift certification.
What Could Set You Apart
• Ability to supervise employees.
• Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively with variety of
• Ability to pay close attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills and judgment in communicating with
• Must be able to relate to others beyond giving and receiving
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me?
We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with
our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their
health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a
values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers
feed the world.
Keywords: Americold, New England , Warehouse Supervisor, Professions , Plainville, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!