Diesel Mechanic 1st Shift
Company: A. Duie Pyle
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Apply below or call (855) 974-6409 Today!
We are looking for a talented Diesel Technician to join our growing
Fleet Maintenance Department at our Southington, CT shop.
1st Shift - 7:00AM start time, Monday through Friday
$33.00 per hour earning potential, based on experience
Up to $1,000 Annual Tool Allowance Reimbursement
- Hourly Pay with OT at top competitive pay rates; Annual
- New, modern equipment to work on in clean shops
- Premier Northeast Carrier - 24 Shops across the Northeast
Simply put, when it comes to getting the job done, Pyle People
Deliver. A family-owned and operated business since 1924, Pyle
believes in providing you with the resources and stability to
succeed. Our promise is to provide outstanding service as it
remains to be our first and foremost mission.
Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited
- Performing routine preventative maintenance and repairs to
heavy duty trucks
- Troubleshooting and performing repairs to brakes, air ride
systems, electrical components, suspension systems, etc.
- Diagnosing and performing necessary repairs to the engine,
electrical, and exhaust after-treatment systems
- Inspecting and replacing general components as required
Your Benefits will include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 8 paid annual holidays - in addition to vacation and personal
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Weekly via Direct Deposit
- Paid Vacation and Personal Time
- Annual Tool Allowance Program
- Annual, continual training
- Uniforms Provided
To be successful in this role you will need to have the
- Minimum of 2 years' experience repairing/maintaining Class 8
- A complete set of hand tools for a heavy duty truck
- Vocational or Technical Training in diesel or heavy-duty
vehicle experience; HS Diploma or equivalent preferred, but not
- Willingness to learn and grow your abilities
- Ability to work independently with a "can-do" attitude
Want a look under the hood? Click here to see what a typical day as
a Pyle Technician looks like: https://vimeo.com/511212424
A Duie Pyle is the Northeast's premier integrated supply chain
solutions provider ideally equipped in servicing the congested
Northeast metropolitan region. Family-owned since 1924, A. Duie
Pyle provides engineered logistics solutions and consultative
services utilizing our vast network of LTL Service Centers,
strategically located warehouses, Dedicated fleet operations and
specialized Truckload services through Pyle Logistics.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status,
genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: A. Duie Pyle, New England , Diesel Mechanic 1st Shift, Professions , Southington, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!