Company: Capstone Logistics, LLC
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Shift: Compensation:Hourly: $28.00This position is designed to
communicate effectively with both vendors and customers to ensure
that deliveries are consistently made on time as we work to meet
the needs of our customers. Will report directly to the Terminal
- Schedule and dispatch vendors or independent contractors to
appropriate locations according to customer requests,
specifications, or needs, using radios, telephones and dispatch
software. Communicates all pertinent data (customer's locations,
type of pickup, scanning requirements, temperature requirements,
ect.) to vendors at the time of dispatch.
- Receive, input, and distribute On Demand work orders, proof of
deliveries (PODs), and manifests, and prepare reports as required
- Serve as a contact person for all Vendor/ICs within route
territories and inform them about traffic problems such as
construction areas, accidents, congestion, weather conditions, and
- Manage contact with vendors and independent contractors to
ensure all routes are covered as needed.
- Determine response needed to effectively and appropriately deal
with emergencies, accidents, and breakdowns.
- Communicate Chain of Custody standards (location scanning,
specimens handling, parcel scanning, HIPPA and TSA Compliance,
ect.) as required by Priority Express customers.
- Resolve Vendor/IC problems or grievances and refer to vendor
management if further assistance is needed.
- Evaluate importance of incoming telephone calls and prioritize
- Provide support to the customer service team on an as needed
basis or during peak work periods.
- Ensure that the policies and procedures as defined in the
Priority Express Employee Handbook are consistently
- Makes decisions and takes the necessary actions to determine
the most appropriate delivery methods to meet or exceed the
customer's service expectations.
- Maintain accurate documentation, on the status of each job
within the dispatch POD, manages distribution of work, and ensures
documentation is complete before jobs are cleared.
- Other duties/tasks as assign.
- Provide excellent customer service by ensuring timely and
efficient courier service for customers according to route
schedules and On Demand requests.
- Confer with customers or supervising personnel in order to
address questions, problems, complaints, and requests for
- Keep customers notified of changes with route schedules and or
on demand delays.
- Excellent verbal communication and problem solving
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook, and
- Interpersonal skills; ability to foster teamwork and
- Knowledge of local and regional geographical area
- Accurately and quickly read maps
- Make optimum decisions under pressure and time constraints
Capstone Logistics, LLC is part of The Transportation and Logistics
industry which has been designated a "Critical Infrastructure
Segment". As a "critical infrastructure industry" worker in the
Transportation and Logistics industry, associates are considered
exempt from local restrictions such as curfews, shelter-in-place
orders, and other mobility restrictions when reporting to,
returning from, or performing his or her work functions.
Keywords: Capstone Logistics, LLC, New England , Logistics Coordinator, Professions , Westbrook, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!