Production Worker - 1st Shift
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Bindery Assistant - 1st Shift
Sheridan. Be part of something greater. Your career awaits---join
LOCATION: Hanover, NH
Sheridan NH has operated in Hanover, New Hampshire, for more than
200 years. It is a full web printer exclusively dedicated to
printing short run publications, journals and catalogs on full-size
- Supports operators with efficient machine operation by managing
the flow of materials onto and off binding lines.
- Supporting the mailing process and assist in all hand-related
- Operate hand and electric "walk-behind" lift trucks.
- Completes all applicable paperwork to include skid tags and
- A minimum of a High School diploma or GED/HiSET
- Basic verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform work productively and safely.
- Reliable; good attendance is required.
- Required to work mandatory overtime as needed.
- Must possess ability to work at a rapid pace.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to a maximum of 50
- Continuous standing, frequent walking & stooping, occasional
sitting, crouching, and reaching/working overhead
- Good visual acuity and manual dexterity required.
- Work environment involves exposure to excessive noise, being
near moving machinery, and exposure to potential arm and wrist
- Must wear hearing protection and safety shoes.
Schedule is Monday to Friday, 7 AM to 3 PM - 40 hours/week
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week
- Eligible for $1,000 hiring bonus after 12 weeks!
Why work for Sheridan?
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc - convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program
CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to apply for
employment, please contact the location HR Manager at 603-653-7314
Keywords: Sheridan, New England , Production Worker - 1st Shift, Professions , Canaan, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!