Manufacturing Maintenance Tech
Location: West Lebanon
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Maintenance Technician - 2nd Shift Sheridan. Be part of
something greater. Your career awaits join us! LOCATION: Hanover,
NH Sheridan's roots in Hanover, New Hampshire go way back to 1793
as part of Dartmouth College, but that doesn't make us a relic. In
fact, in Hanover, you'll find a lively, tight-knit group of
employees who know how to have fun and work hard. Job Summary:
- Complete all designated or assigned maintenance or repair of
production equipment and building systems of moderate to high
degree of complexity, on an independent basis, and will be
proficient in at least one building trade or function.
- Develop, maintain, and perform preventive maintenance tasks for
areas of building and machine responsibility.
- Troubleshoot and correct mechanical, electrical, electronic,
hydraulic, and pneumatic issues on a variety of equipment.
- Read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures, electrical
schematics, service, and parts manuals.
- Design and fabricate parts as necessary for both machine repair
and tooling construction.
- Able to use mills, drills, lathes, welders, torches, presses
and various hand tools.
- Utilize Computer Maintenance Management System to prioritize
workload and document work performed. Basic Qualifications:
- A minimum of a High School diploma or GED/HiSET required.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Basic verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to diagnose and make complex repairs on equipment.
- General knowledge of all building trades.
- Good interpersonal skills required/team player.
- Ability to perform work productively and safely.
- Reliable; good attendance is required.
- Required to work mandatory overtime or be on emergency call as
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to a maximum of 20
lbs. continuously, 50 lbs. frequently, and 100 lbs.
- Frequent standing, walking, handling, and reaching/working
- Occasional climbing, stooping, kneeling, sitting, crouching,
and crawling required.
- Good visual acuity and manual dexterity required.
- Work environment involves exposure to excessive noise, being
near moving machinery, exposure to chemicals & inks with splash
risk, and exposure to potential arm and wrist fatigue.
- Must wear hearing protection, eye protection, and safety shoes.
Schedule is Monday - Friday, 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM - 40 hours/week
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week
- 2nd shift pays an extra 8%!
- Eligible for $1,000 hiring bonus after 12 weeks! Why work for
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc - convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national
origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other
characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or a
reasonable accommodation to apply for employment, please contact
the location HR Manager at or .
Keywords: Sheridan, New England , Manufacturing Maintenance Tech, Professions , West Lebanon, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...