Service Technician - Full Time & Seasonal Opportunities!
Company: AmeriGas Propane, Inc.
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Pay and Benefits:
- Earnings: $26.39 Full Time Starting Wage
- $4.00 per hour additional premium for seasonal positions
- Now offering sign on bonus of $5000!
- Endorsements reimbursed
- Opportunities for any lifestyle - full time, part time,
seasonal, seasonal with benefits - Apply Now! Benefits
- 401k - company matched up to 5%
- 17 PTO days annually, plus 7 paid holidays
- Safety Incentive program
- $1000 employee referral program
- Comprehensive competitive healthcare benefits
- Employee propane discount
- Career advancement opportunities - annual performance
- Uniform provided
- First class company paid training Role: As an AmeriGas Service
Technician, you can expect to return home every night. You will
represent the AmeriGas brand while safely providing service needs
to residential and commercial customers in the communities we
- Willingness to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Must be at least 21 years old
- CDL B with Hazmat endorsement
- Great driving record
- Technician licensing required When you work for AmeriGas, you
become a part of something BIG! Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the
nation's premiere propane company, serving over 1.5 million
residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane
customers. Together, over 6,500 dedicated professionals will
deliver over 1 billion gallons of propane from 1,800+ distribution
points across the United States. AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity
and Affirmative Action Employer. The Company does not discriminate
on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, disability, age,
gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other
legally protected class in its practices. AmeriGas is a Drug Free
Workplace. Candidates must be willing to submit to a pre-employment
drug screen and a criminal background check. Successful applicants
shall be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen as a
condition of employment, and if hired, shall be subject to
substance abuse testing in accordance with AmeriGas policies. As a
federal contractor that engages in safety-sensitive work, AmeriGas
cannot permit employees in certain positions to use medical
marijuana, even if prescribed by an authorized physician.
Similarly, applicants for such positions who are actively using
medical marijuana may be denied hire on that basis.
Keywords: AmeriGas Propane, Inc., New England , Service Technician - Full Time & Seasonal Opportunities!, Professions , Greenland, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...