Industrial Maintenance Technician II - 2nd Shift
Location: North Hartland
Posted on: May 29, 2023
Maintenance Technician II - 2nd Shift
Sheridan. Be part of something greater. Your career awaits---join
LOCATION: Hanover, NH
Sheridan's roots in Hanover, New Hampshire go way back to 1793 as
part of Dartmouth College, but that doesn't make us a relic. In
fact, in Hanover, you'll find a lively, tight-knit group of
employees who know how to have fun and work hard.
- Complete all designated or assigned maintenance or repair of
production equipment and building systems of moderate to high
degree of complexity, on an independent basis, and will be
proficient in at least one building trade or function.
- Develop, maintain, and perform preventive maintenance tasks for
areas of building and machine responsibility. -
- Perform planned or emergency maintenance on production
machinery with a moderate to high degree of complexity.
- Read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures, electrical
schematics, service, and parts manuals. -
- Design and fabricate parts as necessary for both machine repair
and tooling construction. -
- Able to use mills, drills, lathes, welders, torches, presses
and various hand tools. -
- Utilize Computer Maintenance Management System to prioritize
workload and document work performed. -
- A minimum of a High School diploma or GED/HiSET required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Basic understanding of the fundamentals of electricity.
- Able to diagnose and make complex repairs on equipment.
- General knowledge of all building trades.
- Basic understanding of pneumatics.
- Basic understanding of hydraulics.
- Basic verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good interpersonal skills required/team player. -
- Ability to perform work productively and safely. -
- Reliable; good attendance is required. -
- Required to work mandatory overtime or be on emergency call as
needed. - -
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to a maximum of 20
lbs. continuously, 50 lbs. frequently, and 100 lbs. occasionally.
- Frequent standing, walking, handling, and reaching/working
overhead required. -
- Occasional climbing, stooping, kneeling, sitting, crouching,
and crawling required. -
- Good visual acuity and manual dexterity required. -
- Work environment involves exposure to excessive noise, being
near moving machinery, exposure to chemicals & inks with splash
risk, and exposure to potential arm and wrist fatigue. -
- Must wear hearing protection, eye protection, and safety shoes.
Schedule is Monday - Friday, 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM - 40
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week
- 2nd shift pays an extra shift incentive on hours worked!
- Eligible for $1,000 hiring bonus after 12 weeks!
Why work for Sheridan?
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc - convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program
CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to apply for
employment, please contact the location HR Manager at 603-653-7314
Keywords: Sheridan, New England , Industrial Maintenance Technician II - 2nd Shift, Professions , North Hartland, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...