Level 3 Lift Maintenance Mechanic
Company: Sugarbush Resort
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Please note, this position is located at Sugarbush Resort in
Warren, VTYear Round
Sugarbush Resort is a year-round destination offering some of the
best skiing and riding in the east, an award-winning ski school,
mountain biking, golf, disc golf, an array of dining venues, and a
fully appointed Health and Recreation Center. Do you want to join
an all-star team dedicated to delivering an unparalleled guest
experience? Make this your best season yet by joining the team at
Sugarbush and taking advantage of everything Vermont has to
BESIDES GETTING PAID TO WORK AT AN INCREDIBLE RESORT, WHAT'S IN IT
- Free skiing + riding privileges at Sugarbush and across the
family of Alterra Mountain Company resorts for all eligible
employees and their dependents
- Discounted rates at non-Alterra-owned Ikon Pass
- Free golf and health & recreation center membership for
eligible employees and their dependents
- Vacation and sick time for eligible employees to rest, relax
- Generous discounts on food & beverage, apparel, and outdoor
- Medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short term & long-term
disability insurance, EAP, HSAs, FSAs, and more
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Paid parental leave of up to 6 weeks for eligible
- Employee housing (subject to availability)
Sugarbush Resort is seeking Level 3 Lift Maintenance Technicians to
join our Mountain Operations team. Lift Maintenance Mechanics
ensure the safety and reliability of our lifts by monitoring,
maintaining and repairing lift equipment in accordance with all
applicable rules and regulations. The ideal candidate holds a
competent mechanical/electrical skill set and demonstrates an
ability to positively work as part of a larger team.
- Maintain and repair all lift equipment, ranging from conveyors
to high-speed detachable quads.
- Duties during the winter operating season include regularly
scheduled maintenance, pre-operational, mid-day, weekly, and
monthly inspections as well as responding to lift breakdowns.
- The summer season includes a thorough inspection of all lift
components, tower work, and grip and chair maintenance.
- Work on hydraulic systems, braking systems, rigging, gasoline
and diesel engines up to 900 Hp, as well as low voltage safety
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum two years of mechanical or electrical experience.
- Detachable lift experience is a plus.
- Must be able to work under timelines and pressure.
- Must be able and willing to work independently as well as part
of a larger team.
- Adherence to all safety policies and procedures is a must.
- This job requires the ability to climb and work at substantial
heights and in all kinds of weather.
- Must be able to lift and carry loads up to 100 pounds.
- Valid driver's license necessary.
- Requires working on weekends and holidays.
- Must recognize and adhere to safety concerns and established
Sugarbush Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
An offer of employment may be contingent upon the results of a
background, MVR, or criminal records check.Required
Keywords: Sugarbush Resort, New England , Level 3 Lift Maintenance Mechanic, Professions , Waitsfield, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!