Shipping & Receiving Lead Administrator
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 21, 2023
ABOUT PRAXAIR SURFACE TECHNOLOGIESPraxair Surface Technologies
(PST), a Linde company, offers a comprehensive array of
high-performance coatings and technologies to the aviation, energy
and other industries. By continuously advancing coatings
technologies, PST helps customers improve environmental
performance, decrease energy consumption, extend component life,
improve productivity, minimize downtime, reduce operating costs and
produce high-quality products. Additional information can be found
at www.praxairsurfacetechnologies.com.JOB OVERVIEWPST is seeking a
Shipping & Receiving Administrator (SRA) for our Manchester, CT
location. This position is responsible for efficiently coordinating
the receipt and shipment of materials, packages, and
orders.SCOPEThis position is responsible for the receipt and
delivery of all domestic and export shipments as well as MRO
(maintenance, repairs, and operations) materials and invoices. This
position reports to the Plant Quality Manager.HOURLY
- Vision, Health, and Life Insurance
- Time Off - Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Days with opportunity
for additional time via purchase of Flex DaysJOB DESCRIPTION
- Coordinates shipments with production, sales, customer service,
procurement, and other personnel, as necessary.
- Maintains working knowledge of international import export
regulations, including ITAR and Export Controlled product and
- Partners with the Order Entry Administrator (OEA) to ensure
contract documentation received with production orders are entered
into the system for processing in a timely fashion
- Utilizes Oracle system to perform invoicing of production
orders upon shipment
- Partners with Procurement to ensure MRO (maintenance, repairs,
and operations) materials and invoices are received in Oracle
system per agreed terms and conditions.
- Manages and organizes received shipments to ensure they're
stored in a secured location until ready to be processed and that
orders ready for shipment are clearly labeled and scheduled for
pickup by the authorized courier.
- Identifies improvement opportunities in the SRA function and
maintains warehouse organization through actively participation in
business productivity and operational excellence initiatives.
- Actively monitors inventory to ensure a sufficient supply of
- Maintains operational discipline and is compliant with PST
- Other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or GED required; post High School Education
- Minimum of 5 years logistics, shipping, receiving, dock/office
operations background preferred.
- Functional knowledge or capable of learning of Fed Ex, LTL & TL
- Functional knowledge or capable of learning of US In-Land Bills
of Lading required.
- Ability to interpret and understand DOT and internal compliance
policies and procedures and relate them to others.
- Strong reasoning and proven analytical and problem-solving
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint Microsoft
- Ability to learn Oracle system for Order Management
- Demonstrated negotiation skills and experience
- Results driven and self-motivated
- Positive attitude and customer focusPST is a supplier which
abides by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). As
such, persons considered for this position must be either a U.S.
Citizen, Permanent Resident (green card holder) or otherwise
classifiable as a U.S. person under relevant ITAR regulations.We
offer a comprehensive benefits program that supports our employees'
and their families' wellbeing and provides the tools and resources
our employees need to make well-informed decisions about their
physical and financial future.All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran
status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, New England , Shipping & Receiving Lead Administrator, Professions , Manchester, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!