Company: Sugarbush Resort
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Sugarbush Resort is a year-round destination offering some of the
best skiing and riding in the east, an award-winning ski school,
mountain biking, golf, disc golf, an array of dining venues, and a
fully appointed Health and Recreation Center. Do you want to join
an all-star team dedicated to delivering an unparalleled guest
experience? Make this your best season yet by joining the team at
Sugarbush and taking advantage of everything Vermont has to
BESIDES GETTING PAID TO WORK AT AN INCREDIBLE RESORT, WHAT'S IN IT
- Free skiing + riding privileges across the family of Alterra
Mountain Company resorts for all eligible employees and their
dependents. And, discounted rates at non Alterra-owned Ikon Pass
- Vacation and sick time for eligible employees to rest, relax
- Generous discounts on outdoor gear and apparel
- Medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short term & long-term
disability insurance, EAP, HSAs, FSAs, and more
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Paid parental leave of up to 6 weeks for eligible
- Employee housing may be available for this position, subject to
Sugarbush Resort is searching for a Vehicle Maintenance Technician
to repair and maintain company vehicles. This is a great
opportunity for someone with light or heavy-duty engine experience
that enjoys spending time in the mountains.
- Perform daily checks, regular service, and preventative
maintenance tasks on company vehicles in order to maximize safety
- Locate breakdowns and communicate with managers to plan and
perform mechanical repairs.
- Look up parts numbers and prices to be ordered for parts
requisitions with management.
- Maintain strong communication with teammates and
- Perform all tasks in an environmentally sound manner,
especially in regard to proper disposal of all waste products.
- Support the Sugarbush Vision and Values.
- Attend weekly Safety and Service Meetings.
- Must be 18 years old with relevant mechanical experience.
- Must have a positive attitude and reliable transportation.
- Prefer you have own tools or willing to buy.
- Vehicle Technical School education preferred.
- Must be able to work some weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to lift 70 pounds.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
- Must have strong basic reading and writing skills and the
ability to keep records.
- Must be able to use many types of safety equipment (eye
protection, ear protection, hard hat, mask, etc.)
- Must be able to drive or learn to drive loaders, snowmobiles,
trucks, buses, and grooming vehicles.
Sugarbush Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer
An offer of employment may be contingent upon the results of a
background, MVR, or criminal records checkRequired
Keywords: Sugarbush Resort, New England , Vehicle Technician, Professions , Montpelier, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!