Quality Assurance Technician - Merrimack, NH
Posted on: November 20, 2023
At Getinge we have the passion to perform
Join our diverse teams of passionate people and a career that
allows you to develop both personally and professionally. At
Getinge, our passion is to secure that every person and community
have access to the best possible care, offering hospitals and life
science institutions products and solutions that aim to improve
clinical results and optimize workflows. Every day we collaborate
to make a true difference for our customers - and to save more
Are you looking for an inspiring career? You just found it.
Hybrid - Eligible to work from home 1 - 2 days/week.
Provide support for Quality Assurance Department with CAPA Request
and CAPA activities under the guidance of Quality Assurance
Engineers and the Quality Assurance manager.
Job Responsibilities and Essential Duties
- Perform CAPA Verification of Implementation (VOI) and
Verification of Effectiveness (VOE) activities and write memo
reports with results.
- Perform CAPA Query activities and document results.
- Enter and process CAPA documentation within the TrackWise
- Review CAPA records and documentation for completion and
- Export data and update electronic (Excel) CAPA log
- Provide training and assistance on CAPA electronic system and
CAPA Review Board process.
- Schedule and facilitate CAPA Review Board Meetings and take
- Schedule and facilitate other CAPA meetings as required and
- Communicate reminders to personnel on due dates of
- Follow-up on status and verify required tasks are being
- Prepare charts and reports using Microsoft Office (Excel,
- Provide backroom support for external audits.
- Perform other duties, as assigned to support department
- High School Diploma or GED plus one year of college level
courses, preferably in Engineering or Science, or equivalent work
- Work experience in a Quality Management System environment
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to work on multiple
- Ability to prepare and write well written reports.
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of
personnel from various functions.
- Ability to learn new software applications.
- Intermediate skills with MS Office applications
Supervision/Management Of Others:
- Not a supervisory/management role.
Internal and External Contacts/Relationships
- Interaction with Quality Assurance group and cross-functional
- May have interactions with external customers and
representatives from regulatory agencies.
Environmental/Safety/Physical Work Conditions
- Ensures environmental consciousness and safe practices are
exhibited in decisions
- Use of computer and telephone equipment and other related
office accessories/devices to complete assignments
- May work extended hours during peak business cycles
Quality Requirements:Build Quality into all aspects of their work
by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements. Ensure
compliance to all FDA and Worldwide Quality & Compliance
regulations (As applicable to the job function). Must have the
education and experience to understand and comply with U.S. and
Worldwide medical device regulations (As applicable to your job
function). Attend all required Quality & Compliance training at the
specified interval. Adopt the "Beyond Compliance Quality Culture"
in the work environment; always meet and exceed requirements.
Permissions: Each organization shall establish the appropriate
authority, and interrelation of all employees who manage, perform,
and assess work affecting quality, and provide the independence and
authority necessary to perform these tasks.
Disclaimer: The above information in this description is intended
to describe the general nature and level of work performed. It does
not contain nor is it intended to be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
required of employees assigned to this job.
Getinge is on an excitingtransformation journey constantly looking
for new ways to innovate together with our customersto meet the
healthcare challenges of the future. Our passionatepeople hold our
brand promise 'Passion for Life' close to heart.
world, thenwelook forwardtoreceivingyourapplication and resume. We
hope you will join us on our journey to become the world's most
respected and trusted MedTec company.
Benefits at Getinge:
At Getinge, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, which
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance benefits
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness initiative & Health Assistance Resources
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Benefits
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Benefits
- Parental and Caregiver Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Getinge, New England , Quality Assurance Technician - Merrimack, NH, Professions , Merrimack, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!