Logistics Procurement Analyst
Company: Pitney Bowes
Posted on: January 13, 2019
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Logistics Procurement Analyst for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.If you would like to be considered for a position, please apply!
You are:A driven Individual who can forecast market trends in the logistics industry and apply how that will impact Pitney Bowes.
- Report/ Analyze logistics spend across multiple service levels in multiple business units.
- Support procurement category strategies based on analytical findings (preferably demonstrated experience in developing and executing on Logistics procurement strategies)
- Support the Logistics Procurement Managers in special projects, RFP/RFI analysis
- Create Power BI Dashboards that apply to the logistics business needs.
- Present data analysis, reporting tools, dashboard creation to senior leaders and stakeholders. Your background:As a Logistics Procurement Analyst you have:
- 3-5 years of professional analytical experience working in the logistics industry including transportation (TL, LTL, Small Parcel, Freight Forwarding, domestic and international), fulfillment, and brokerage operations.
- Intimate knowledge of best-in-class procurement procedures and policies as well as best in class logistics services; e-tools, Microsoft Power BI, processes and systems
- Excellent interpersonal, communications (verbal, written, email) and presentation (verbal and deck development) skills; prefer experience in presenting to senior leaders.
- Strong business and financial acumen. High degree of financial and problem solving ability.
- Demonstrated understanding of project management methodologies that deliver cost savings and stakeholder satisfaction
- Demonstrated experiences providing data-driven analysis that address and balances cost with service level requirements (within a business unit and across multiple business units)
- Active in professional logistics affiliations.
- High degree of financial and problem solving ability
- Driven, Motivated and a Team Player.
- Domestic / International Travel Required.Preferred
- Bachelor's degree or MBA in Logistics, Business, Supply Chain Management or related field preferred;Our Team Pitney Bowes Commerce Services business is the fastestgrowing business unit at Pitney Bowes. Our full suite of domestic andcross-border solutions help businesses of all sizes conduct commerce to SellFarther, Ship Greater, and Completely Overdeliver TM . As theglobal leader in cross-border ecommerce, we manage the end-to-end internationaljourney for more than 300 retailers, direct merchants and online marketplacesworldwide. Our end-to-end value also includes industry-leading capabilities infulfillment, shipping, and returns. These solutions are enabled bycloud-based innovation and powerful analytics tools. We've unlocked the secretto shipping that sells - helping our clients fulfill their brand promise withan out of box experience you have to see to believe, returns so smart, theyhave their own zip code.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply!
Keywords: Pitney Bowes, New England , Logistics Procurement Analyst, Professions , Shelton, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!