Licensed Insurance Agent
Company: Farm Family
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Are you a stubborn person who finds the word "no" to be a
challenge? Are you an ardent individual who loves to compete and
win? Do you love being the first to find the best way to do
something? Are you motivated to really find a career you love?
American National encompasses all these traits and we love what we
do! We are looking for alike-minded Multi-Line Agent to join us and
to grow with us. We love that our agents all come from diverse
backgrounds, which has created a rich culture for all of us.
As an American National Multi-Line Agent, you will build your own
business and you will work within your community to provide people
with the most diverse products to meet their needs. You will build
relationships that will last for your entire career and truly make
an impact on people's lives.
Come add to our amazing culture!
What we love about you:
- You are achievement oriented with ambition and drive
- You excel when you are helping people
- The desire to own and develop your business is strong
- You are involved in your community
- You like the excitement and the thrill of finding new ways to
- Honesty and ethics are part of your core valuesHere is just
some of what we have to offer:
- The ability to own and manage your own business
- Amazing and diverse products to offer your clients
- A culture that is agile, diverse and inclusive
- Travel and award incentives
- Company support for technology and systems, customized
marketing materials and campaigns
- In-depth training program to make sure you are prepared
- Mentorship programsThe day-to-day:
- You will use knowledge and selling techniques to build value in
products for clients
- Meet and exceed new business goals and objectives
- Identify prospective customers
- Develop insurance proposals
- Deliver sales presentations and close sales
- Develop strong networking relationships
All applicable state licenses for property and casualty and life
insurances will be required beforehire.
Ask us how we can help!
At American National, we encourage diverse perspectives that
cultivate a welcoming andinnovative environment that is committed
to the principles of equal employment opportunities.To that end, we
make contracting decisions based on qualifications, merit, and
business need.American National does not discriminate on the basis
of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexualorientation, gender
identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or
any other statusprotected by law.
Keywords: Farm Family, New England , Licensed Insurance Agent, Sales , Springfield, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!