Company: The Vitamin Shoppe
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Overview:New Hire receives $250 sign-on bonus!
Passionate about health & wellness and striving to be your
best-self, however YOU define it?
You could be our next Health Enthusiast (yup, it's what we call
everyone who works for The Vitamin Shoppe)
We're looking for a Part-Time Health Enthusiast - to connect with
customers on their own journeys to becoming their best-self,
however THEY define it.Responsibilities:At The Vitamin Shoppe you
- Work with integrity.
- Be part of an amazing team of like-minded Health Enthusiasts
who take pride in executing with excellence.
- Achieve and exceed daily sales and productivity goals
- Master product knowledge by participating in continuous
- Maintain regular store maintenance, follow loss prevention
standards, ensure timely processing of receipts, keep shelves full
and products priced accordingly.
- Efficiently process customer transactions, merchandise shelves
and price products accordingly.
- Be willing to perform additional duties as required.Who You
- A passion for the health & wellness industry
- Enthusiasm and ability to effectively engage customersThe
- A competitive monthly bonus/incentive program
- Generous employee discount
- Professional growth opportunitiesQualifications:What we are
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent combination of
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (i.e. Holidays, weekends,
locations) depending on business needsWho We Are:The Vitamin Shoppe
- is the authority--- We're a destination and a resource for so
much more than just vitamins. We help people become their best
selves-however they define it.
You ready?! If so, let's do this!Equal Opportunity PolicyThe
Vitamin Shoppe is an equal opportunity employer. We respect
diversity and accordingly are an equal opportunity employer that
does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, gender,
gender identity or expression (including transgender status),
sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, physical or
mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our
management is dedicated to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy
with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion,
layoff, separation, recruitment, pay and other forms of
compensation, access to facilities and programs, training and
general treatment during employment.We firmly believe that every
Health Enthusiast has the right to be treated with dignity and
respect. Our goal is to maintain a satisfied and productive team of
Health Enthusiasts. The keys to reaching that goal are effective
leadership, equal application of fair human resources policies,
competitive wages and benefits, and close attention to all health
enthusiast matters. The Vitamin Shoppe is committed to the
principle of fair and impartial treatment of our Health
Enthusiasts.Health Enthusiasts with questions or concerns about
equal employment opportunities in the workplace are encouraged to
bring these issues to the attention of their Human Resources
representative. We will not allow any form of retaliation against
Health Enthusiasts who raise issues of perceived discrimination in
good faith. To ensure our workplace is free of artificial barriers,
violation of this policy may result in disciplinary action, up to
and including discharge.
Keywords: The Vitamin Shoppe, New England , Sales Associate, Sales , Brookfield, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!