Route Sales Representative
Company: Schwan's Home Delivery
Posted on: September 25, 2022
As a Route Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity
to drive the iconic yellow truck. You will sell and deliver frozen
foods to confirmed customers' while building strong relationships
to maintain and grow your route. Come be a part of our journey and
see how far your ambition, outgoing nature, and exceptional
customer service can take you.Position Type: Full-timeCompensation:
$47,000 - $52,000 / year (base + commission) What will you do?
- Work independently as part of a team of motivated individuals
who share similar values.
- Receive 4-6 weeks of hands-on training from leaders who care
and coach you to success; after which you receive your own
- Safety is our priority! You will be trained and expected to
apply safe practices while servicing customers and operating the
company vehicle. Including adherence to traffic laws, safe
operating practices, company policies, standards, Department of
Transportation regulations and requirements and any other program
- Exposed to a variety of weather conditions; heat, cold, rain,
snow, etc. while servicing our customers.
- Service customers along a pre-established route in a variety of
different ways from order delivery, at the door service to new
- Enjoy most weekends off and work a reliable schedule starting
mid-morning until early evening (average 10-hour day).
- Earn a guaranteed daily-base pay with commission on a weekly
- Eligible for vacation and holiday pay, multiple health, dental
and vision plans, Employee Incentive Program, and a 401K plan with
a company contribution, plus more, including an employee
discount.What will make you successful?
- 1-3 years of customer service and/or sales experience
- Positive attitude and high energy
- Values of honesty, responsibility, reliability, and team
- Comfortable with computer technology or have a willingness to
- High school diploma or equivalent preferredDon't feel you meet
all the criteria above? We encourage you to apply anyway! We are
dedicated to building a more inclusive and diverse workplace so if
you are excited about the role, but your past experience does not
align perfectly, we may still want to talk to you!All candidates
must meet the Federal DOT eligibility requirements, including
appropriate driver's license and medical certification. NO CDL
license required.Member of the military? We thank you for your
service! As a strong supporter of our men and women in uniform, we
will consider recent military experience as a great background to a
career at Schwan's Home Delivery!Schwan's Home Delivery is an Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to disability,
age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin, or
other protected class.
Keywords: Schwan's Home Delivery, New England , Route Sales Representative, Sales , Lincoln, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!