Patient Service Representative - Cardiology
Posted on: January 27, 2023
- Position Summary
- The patient service representative (PSR) will greet patients in
a friendly and courteous manner, answer telephones, schedule
appointments, and perform other overall general office duties as
assigned. The PSR will also collect, verify, enter, and monitor
patient data while complying with the federal, state and
MaineHealth confidentiality policies.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High school graduate or equivalent
- License/Certifications: N/A
- Experience: Previous office experience with medical office
- Knowledge and skills in using office equipment.
- Knowledge of customer service concepts and techniques.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to accomplish
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the
ability to communicate clearly in person and on the phone.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with minimal
- Ability to maintain a professional manner even under stressful
Keywords: MaineHealth, New England , Patient Service Representative - Cardiology, Sales , Lewiston, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!