Representative, Client SvcLead
Company: Canon USA
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Location: US-CT-NorwalkRequisition ID: 23992Category:
Administrative/ClericalPosition Type: Full-TimeOverview
Responsible for specific functions as a Lead or single person on
site. Activities include organization, scheduling assignments for
staff, and managing the daily work flow. Oversees the generation of
daily and monthly departmental reports; supervises the processing
of external vendor billing. Maintains and promotes positive
customer relationships. Performs daily key operator and/or
convenience care functions. Requires effective knowledge and use of
all established policies, procedures, tools, and equipment.
Maintains and promotes positive customer relationships.
Production and Workflow
- Monitors and ensures compliance with established workflow
processes and procedures.
- Receives and reviews customer requests to ensure that they fully
describe customer requirements and processing specifications.
- Ensures quality control of shift work (perform physical check of
work, check against customer requests, check quality and
consistency of processing).
Equipment Knowledge and Care
- Establishes a working familiarity with equipment capabilities;
maintains all equipment to manufacturer's specifications.
- Keeps abreast of technical knowledge and skills of hardware and
software through consultation, class instruction, manuals,
self-training and exchange of information.
Administration and Reporting
- Performs data entry.
- Supervises supply inventory and record keeping.
- Ensures site records such as logbooks, time sheets and other
reporting devices are properly used and maintained by the
- Responsible for overall health of the account, including
organization, scheduling assignments for staff, and managing the
daily work flow. Oversee the generation of daily and monthly
departmental reports; supervise the processing of external vendor
Typically requires general education and/or vocational training
plus 6 or more years of related experience.
- Associates degree or equivalent required.
- Strong customer service and communication skills are
- Required to take all necessary steps to obtain security and/or
other clearances required by customers to enter the customers'
- May require driving between multiple client locations, may also
require a personal vehicle (valid driver's license and acceptable
driving record necessary).
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry
leading enterprise, production, and large format printing
solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings.
With the technology offerings of the Canon and Oc brands, Canon
Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to:
improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in
conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and
traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly
owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is
headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations
across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package
including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit
sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition
programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site
csa.canon.com/careers , we cannot guarantee the validity of this
posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at
Keywords: Canon USA, New England , Representative, Client SvcLead, Other , Norwalk, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!